Official druryj Pay it Forward exchange

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since I got out of the ARMY. Man how I hated those command staff, mandatory appearance Lt. or you will be gigged. They were called "command performance". This incoming colonel that outgoing major. I think I stayed drunk a whole week once. Toilet hugging, grass slapping, making dinosaur noises in the bathroom. Never again. Never have either.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glass and wood shelving free to good home. You come and get.

19.5" deep 21.75 ' wide 52.5 " tall

I had old 70's stereo on the shelves so it will hold a lot of weight.

• Relisted. FREE! You come get! Now!

If I had a way to haul them I would use them for whiskey storage.

Just exploring options here...

...will be in OKC on Saturday, but I'd also need an excuse to go to Shawnee. I heard that there were some nesting eagles over near Shawnee near the river. I'd like to get some pictures of such, so would Old Phart have an idea where some might be that a guy could photograph? If so, I might could pick up the cabinets on Saturday and deliver next week to Shawnee.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score

...will be in OKC on Saturday, but I'd also need an excuse to go to Shawnee. I heard that there were some nesting eagles over near Shawnee near the river. I'd like to get some pictures of such, so would Old Phart have an idea where some might be that a guy could photograph? If so, I might could pick up the cabinets on Saturday and deliver next week to Shawnee.
Hmmm...I don't know anything about the nesting eagles but there is an eagle aviary on the South end of town.

https://www.potawatomi.org/culture/eagle-aviary

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score

Works for me.

PM me with phone no.

Latest posts

Top Bottom