Official druryj Pay it Forward exchange

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Garrett

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have some grips for a Taurus revolver up for grabs, I think these are for a older M82....they did not fit a newer 82 that I had so they have been collecting dust in my shop.

103_1252 (2).JPG 103_1253 (2).JPG

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I should have known that posting that brace would have gone sideways lol! I just figured it could help with someone’s posture while shooting pistol...I’ve seen photos of some of you guys!

Somehow my wife gets a bunch of random free stuff we don’t need or use, so if it helps anyone out, it’s yours.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've got a few things that can go to someone who'll use them.

Left handed - Kydex - IWB holster - 1911 (brand unknown - I make all my own holsters, and don't know where this one came from - it is 100% unused)
IMG_6058.jpg

1 Full Box (20 rds) of Speer Gold Dot - 32 Auto - 60gr - GDHP
1 Full Box (50 rds) of PMG Bronze - 44 Mag - 180 gr - JHP
IMG_6059.jpg

Now the cool one. Got this kit with an M1 Garand years ago. I no longer have the M1 Garand, and cannot vouch for the authenticity of these items, but they look and feel period correct. I cannot identify the exact model bayonet, but the kit contains the following:

Field Bag
B/U Container
Sling
Bayonet with sheath
cleaning tools
I also included QTY-10 stripper clips (don’t know where they came from or what they belong to, but I’ll include them in this bag)
IMG_6057.jpg
IMG_6060.jpg

This has been in the safe for years, and free to a good home. I work odd hours sometimes, so feel free to call me (405-517-1379) if I don't respond to PM's or thread replies quickly.

I’d prefer to meet FTF somewhere around south OKC/Moore/Newcastle area, but will ship if needed.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom