Official druryj Pay it Forward exchange

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Back around the turn of the century a place I worked IT at gave the 3rd floor all new 21in crt monitors. Holy crap they were heavy. I think we did around 280 of those beasts. I hated every part of that project and I was much younger and mobile back then.

Free Trapper

Repeat Offender
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
20191016_113018.jpg

Was digging around in my way too big pile of excess slings and declared these surplus.

One adjustable nylon with Uncle Mikes quick detach swivels.

Two Garand style that are either unissued very late production, or may be repops, as they are in pristine condition. IDK

All I need is an I'll take 'em and a mailing address.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've got a opened but full one pound can of Goex FFFg black powder that I purchased several years ago when I was thinking about getting a Ruger Old Army black powder handgun but never did......powder has always been stored indoors.

** Free !! **......show up in Norman and it's yours.

I don't text, send me your phone number in a PM and I'll give you a call to work out the when and where details.

Goex FFFG..jpg

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Should have put this with the above powder but for some reason I didn't.

I've got two unopened containers (200 total) of RWS 1075 / #11 percussion caps......they have always been stored indoors.

** Free !! **.......show up in Norman and they're yours.

I don't text, send me a PM with your phone number and I'll give you a call to work out the when and where details.

RWS #11 caps..JPG

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom