Official druryj Pay it Forward exchange

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sometimes it's amazing what you'll find digging through stuff. :)

I've one box containing 81 balls of Hornady # 6090 lead round balls (see pic).

** Free !! **........show up in Norman and they are yours.

I don't text, PM me your phone number and I'll give you a call to work out the where and when to meet details.

Lead balls..jpg

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sometimes it's amazing what you'll find digging through stuff. :)

I've one box containing 81 balls of Hornady # 6090 lead round balls (see pic).

** Free !! **........show up in Norman and they are yours.

I don't text, PM me your phone number and I'll give you a call to work out the where and when to meet details.

View attachment 145676
Bad assed slingshot ammo too!

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've got three magazines that I'm giving away. 2 of them are 30 round 22lr mags that should fit any 10/22 pattern magwell. HOWEVER, they both are VERY TIGHT when I tried to put them in our Ruger Precision Rimfire but did fit and lock in. They DID NOT feed reliably either. They fit much better in a friends Thompson Center T/C-R and cycled better. Maybe they just need used? I ain't jackin with em. They came in a bunch of stuff I bought as a bonus and were new in the package when I got em. Anyhow I'm not messing with em and I'm not willing to sell em knowing I had problems with em. The 3rd mag is a nib 22mag/17hmr version and you should be able read the details in the picture. I figured I'd toss em out there to see if someone wanted to jack with em. All three are FREE.

If you want em, quote this post and say I'll take em. There's a Harps grocery store thing store in Inola at 412 and 88 which will be the pickup location. We can handle the meet time by pm.

Note: If you get em from me for free dollars and I see em listed for sale.....yeah I'm gonna call you on it and I will unfriend you.....FORRRREVVVVVVER.
IMG_6024.JPG

Latest posts

Top Bottom