Official druryj Pay it Forward exchange

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okay since I was fortunate to score the trigger from @dennishoddy here is my contribution
Like new RH IWB Holster for a Sig SP2022
Let me know you want it and PM me your address!

Tell you what I'll do. Since no one makes a holster for MY full sized XDM, I will take it. If I find it doesn't fit, I will put it back up for the pay it forward.
I have found XD guns fit well in SIG holsters.

PM sent

Last edited:

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Free to a good home, or a bad one, or for that matter go put a bullet through it.

Google Nest Mini https://store.google.com/us/product/google_nest_mini

Brand new in box, "charcoal" is what they call the color, basically dark grey. Pickup in Guthrie unless I have a reason to be somewhere else but I don't know exactly when that will be so if you want it before Christmas come pick it up.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I still have the 22 inner mag tubes, and I also found a Ruger 10/22 mag that I got in a trade. I have no idea if it is any good. I also have a couple of belt slide "holsters" one for large autos, one for smaller. These are just pieces of leather you slide your belt thru and you pistol fits between your belt and them. Made by Bianchi. Neither has been used.

Tube 1.jpg101.jpeg

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This scope mount set has been on my reloading bench for , well, I don't know how long. It's time for it to go away.

It doesn't look to ever have been mounted on anything. I have a bunch of screws with it, I didn't count them to see if they are all there, but I think so.

Whomever wants this, just speak up. I'll even ship.
P1010217.JPG

Latest posts

Top Bottom