Official druryj Pay it Forward exchange

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okay 8 Lee self locking nuts. I will ship on my dime post in here that you want them.

upload_2020-4-12_9-47-15.png

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
AR barrel. It’s a pencil profile from PSA. 1/7 twist. I can’t get it to run. Had it in two guns and swapped the barrel back out and they ran fine. Had Clint at Black Label take a look at it. He brushed the chamber good and go/no go checked. Still didn’t work. I can ship for 8-10 bucks. SPOKEN FOR by Nightshade
CD98651B-7FD8-4D50-A05D-44ADFCF095E5.jpeg
381DA96A-71DC-46C7-A7D6-196A503003D5.jpeg

Last edited:

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
AR barrel. It’s a pencil profile from PSA. 1/7 twist. I can’t get it to run. Had it in two guns and swapped the barrel back out and they ran fine. Had Clint at Black Label take a look at it. He brushed the chamber good and go/no go checked. Still didn’t work. I can ship for 8-10 bucks
View attachment 160163 View attachment 160164

I could give that a go if no one has snatched it up. Need to drive down to Edmond and get something at Harbour Freight sometime anyway so don't really need to ship either.

I have a cheap HF media dry tumbler that someone can have if they need one. It's just sitting here collecting dust.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I could give that a go if no one has snatched it up. Need to drive down to Edmond and get something at Harbour Freight sometime anyway so don't really need to ship either.

I have a cheap HF media dry tumbler that someone can have if they need one. It's just sitting here collecting dust.

It’s your John. I’m off next week so just PM sometime

Gringobandito

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I’ll take the media tumbler if it is still available!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It’s your John. I’m off next week so just PM sometime

No problem, will do.

I’ll take the media tumbler if it is still available!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, it's yours. Just let me know when you can pick it up. I will be in Edmond sometime next week otherwise I live on the south side of Guthrie. I honestly think it would cost too much to ship.

Latest posts

Top Bottom