Official druryj Pay it Forward exchange

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sure looks like the stock for a Remington 700ML. The notch for the Rem safety appears to be in the right spot.
Check that. The 700ML has two receiver screws and looks like the rear one is missing here. Plus, I don’t think the Remmy has a molded trigger guard. This may be a Mossberg ML stock.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Radio Fence for Pets

DIS HERE FENCE IS GONE!

Free to good home. I bought this in the 90's as you can tell from the instruction VHS tape.
It is a radio fence for pets. Bury the wire, hook it up and put the collar on the dog. Then teach your dog the fence boundaries with the flags. It needs the wire, 18 Ga stranded insulated copper, a new 6 V battery for the collar L1325 and a 12 volt wall adapter. (I might find one in my stash of stuffys)

radio fence 1.jpg
Radio fence 2.jpg
Radio fence 3.jpg

Last edited:

Aaron87

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Radio Fence for Pets

Free to good home. I bought this in the 90's as you can tell from the instruction VHS tape.
It is a radio fence for pets. Bury the wire, hook it up and put the collar on the dog. Then teach your dog the fence boundaries with the flags. It needs the wire, 18 Ga stranded insulated copper, a new 6 V battery for the collar L1325 and a 12 volt wall adapter. (I might find one in my stash of stuffys)

View attachment 195540 View attachment 195541 View attachment 195542
Have you ever used it? Was wondering if it would work on my dog. He is around 90 pounds and almost 9 months old.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I never got a chance. I buried the wire but my dog died before I put the collar on him. Sold the house a year later and the wire is still buried. Never got another chance to use it because we moved to the farm then back into town and didn't have another dog until 2 years ago. We have a fenced yard.

Aaron87

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I never got a chance. I buried the wire but my dog died before I put the collar on him. Sold the house a year later and the wire is still buried. Never got another chance to use it because we moved to the farm then back into town and didn't have another dog until 2 years ago. We have a fenced yard.
Does the collar look like it will fit a big neck?

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
MY buddy has one of those and has it on a 80 lb bull dog mix.
It works fine .
Not hard to make the collar larger You could use another collar if that one is not large enough
and either staple it together or sew it.

One thing he found out is his dog can take some heat.
It will run as fast as it can towards the boundary and right through it to go play with the neighbor dog on the next acreage.
YIPE! as it passes the wire.
But if the neighbor dog is not on the other side of the wire looking at him he will stay in his own yard.

Latest posts

Top Bottom