Official druryj Pay it Forward exchange

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's an odd but legit offer.

A FREE TOILET!!

It works. Was just replaced for a remodel.

View attachment 195812 View attachment 195813

Dang...

...never thought of that. We just donated two toilets to Habitat for Humanity. However, if I had have offered them here, I would have had to explain that they were for people with short legs and small b*tts.

carready

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
OAS Sponsor
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got this Aim Sports 3 moa red dot. Probably be great on a 22 or similar. On off switch with two brightness settings, 1 moa adjustments. In package, just put a battery in it, looked it over and put it up. Has integrated weaver/1913 mount.

FTF in OKC Metro please. I hate shipping stuff, sorry.

Post here and send me a PM if you want it.

SPOKEN FOR, THANKS Catt57

Last edited:

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got this Aim Sports 3 moa red dot. Probably be great on a 22 or similar. On off switch with two brightness settings, 1 moa adjustments. In package, just put a battery in it, looked it over and put it up. Has integrated weaver/1913 mount.

FTF in OKC Metro please. I hate shipping stuff, sorry.

Post here and send me a PM if you want it.

I would like that please. PM sent.

Last edited:

Forgalspop

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have quantity two 3/4 in. x 4 ft. x 8 ft. MDF Panels and a roll of Formica I have never used. I purchased these quite a few years ago for a project and then decided to go another direction. The MDF panels are in good shape other than a couple corners are a little bunged up. Those could be cut off and the remaining would be quite usable. The Formica in still rolled up with the original factory band around it. I think the Formica is 30” by 20 or 30 feet. I would have to unroll to measure.

If anyone is interested I can take pictures and post. I won’t go to the trouble unless someone is seriously interested.

Someone might find these items useful for a reloading table!

I am gradually getting rid of stuff I don’t need to downsize. It’s amazing how much crap we accumulate over the years.

The two 4x8x3/4” panels are heavy, so one would need to bring a pickup or trailer, however ,Swamprat might be able to load these on top of his ugly car! J

They are free for the asking. You will have to pick up locally in Guthrie. No I won’t deliver!

PM me if interested. Thanks!

Latest posts

Top Bottom