Official druryj Pay it Forward exchange

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mighty kind of you Joel. Someone will definitely appreciate those. If I needed them, I’d sure take you up on the offer.

Last edited:

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
2 - 50 round boxes of Winchester 115 Gr Steel case 9mm ammo and 1 - 50 round box of .22 LONGS. Pick up near Mustang Road and Reno. Established/ supporting members only please.
Joel, I'd be interested in the ammo if still available. I don't mind paying you something either....Del Rancho gift card? :)

Matt Giroux

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Random box of stuff clean out, a nice pair of factory wood grips with emblem that i believe came off a Ruger Bisley.
A ruger pin latch spring, 17lb Hammer spring, 18lb hammer spring, and 30 oz trigger spring, all in original packaging from "wolff manufacturing company" all made for "Ruger Single Action Series Revolvers" I live in yukon but am in the city pretty regularly.

radarmonkey

Let's go Brandon
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The place I bought this from in PA shipped me an extra package and didn't want it back. Maybe one of ya'll will want it. I'm stuck at home with an injury so you'd have to swing by my house, roughly Covell and Bryant in Edmond. Maple vinegar and Malt vinegar.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210913-093206_Message+.jpg
    Screenshot_20210913-093206_Message+.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 36

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The place I bought this from in PA shipped me an extra package and didn't want it back. Maybe one of ya'll will want it. I'm stuck at home with an injury so you'd have to swing by my house, roughly Covell and Bryant in Edmond. Maple vinegar and Malt vinegar.

Hey you guys that bake your own bread ---- a dash of malt vinegar in your bread recipe gives it very close to a sourdough taste!! Lots easier than maintaining a 'sponge'. Plus, the yeast really likes the extra acidity, making the bread even more 'fluffy'!

Latest posts

Top Bottom