Official druryj Pay it Forward exchange

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey you guys that bake your own bread ---- a dash of malt vinegar in your bread recipe gives it very close to a sourdough taste!! Lots easier than maintaining a 'sponge'. Plus, the yeast really likes the extra acidity, making the bread even more 'fluffy'!

Sounds to me like you need to snatch that stuff up, Mark!

radarmonkey

Let's go Brandon
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey you guys that bake your own bread ---- a dash of malt vinegar in your bread recipe gives it very close to a sourdough taste!! Lots easier than maintaining a 'sponge'. Plus, the yeast really likes the extra acidity, making the bread even more 'fluffy'!

Hey, my wife bakes bread. Just a dash?

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
8MM is gone thanks Adam.

Sadly he came by on a crazy day. I have been working on the kitchen ceiling today and then making one of wifey's favorite dishes for dinner and I did not get to stop and talk.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okay, there wasn't much "exchange" on this pay it forward but felt I should share. Preface: I had went to the bank earlier and got $$ out to buy food plot seed and fertilizer then something for the Mrs. After buying seed and fertilizer, I had about $350-375 left in the white envelope from the bank. On the drive home from OKC, I called in a pizza at our local Italian place. Stopped, checked wallet but didn't have a $20 so grabbed the envelope. Paid, put envelope back in shorts pocket and left. Got home and added some parmesan to the pizza when the Italian place called. I assumed something mixed up on my order but she was really vague when I answered. "Did you have an envelope with some money?". Immediately grabbed my front pocket....nothing. ****!!

A couple who left the restaurant after I got my pizza found it in the parking lot. Wouldn't tell anyone in the restaurant about details in the envelope - just asking if anyone lost it. Waitress remembered I had come in earlier so gave me a call(keep our phone number for pickup orders). I described the receipt in the envelope, time of withdrawal, etc...the people who found it honestly wanted to make sure it got to the right person! I then called them and nicest couple you could imagine. I drove about 20 minutes to meet them close to their home so as little inconvenience as possible. Handed me the envelope and we chatted for a little while with me thanking them about 10-15 times! They never had any intention of keeping the money. Husband said he bet someone took out the money to buy his wife something. 25th anniversary is next week!

I stopped by the restaurant on my way home and gave the waitress another tip as a thanks. There really are good people in this state and proud to say I'm an Okie!! I'm ready to help pay it forward next opportunity that arises. Y'all have a great day!!

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've got 49 pcs. of once fired Remington .380 brass (in the Rem. box) that I'll never use that are just sitting here collecting dust........free to good home FTF in Norman.

I don't text, if interested PM me your phone number and I'll give you a call to work out the when and where to meet details.

Latest posts

Top Bottom