Official druryj Pay it Forward exchange

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Trying again....cant see why anybody would want them but cant see throwing them away.
20211114_183349.jpg

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All I know is what's shown...I think they're basically the same thing?

"Some comparison of the ".32 Automatic" as defined by SAAMI and the "7.65 Browning" as defined by CIP may be useful. Although some of the cartridge measurements differ by as much as 0.16mm, the names are considered to be synonymous. However, the maximum average pressure - as measured by a transducer on the test barrel - is 20,500 psi (1,410 bar) according to SAAMI, while CIP allows up to 1,600 bar (23,000 psi). This may explain why the cartridges from European manufacturers tend to chronograph at higher muzzle velocities compared to those from American manufacturers."

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All I know is what's shown...I think they're basically the same thing?

"Some comparison of the ".32 Automatic" as defined by SAAMI and the "7.65 Browning" as defined by CIP may be useful. Although some of the cartridge measurements differ by as much as 0.16mm, the names are considered to be synonymous. However, the maximum average pressure - as measured by a transducer on the test barrel - is 20,500 psi (1,410 bar) according to SAAMI, while CIP allows up to 1,600 bar (23,000 psi). This may explain why the cartridges from European manufacturers tend to chronograph at higher muzzle velocities compared to those from American manufacturers."
Did a really quick research on them and that’s basically what I found.

Latest posts

Top Bottom