Official Random Photo Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

longrangepistol

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just is little “star” gazing. Fuji XT2, 100-400mm.

cb82648a96192dc433832c21d202b94d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Malad Gorge State Park (Part of the 5-unit Thousand Springs State Park) is between Mountain Home and Twin Falls, Idaho. The bridges for I-84 are seen at the top of the picture where they cross directly over the waterfall and the pool called the Devil's Washbowl. In other words, if one doesn't go into the park and find the footbridge crossing the gorge, one doesn't even get to see the waterfall.

In addition to the waterfall and gorge, I even stumbled upon a juvenile Eagle on the cliffs in what is called Woody's Cove. We heard him calling out, but I couldn't find him until I put on my 70-200mm lens and started scanning the whole side of the cliff. His coloring was making it hard to find him. He's checking me out in this photo.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nothing really scenic this day, but sweetness abounds...

Preparation for a Thanksgiving trip to Colorado to be with relatives. The wife got busy yesterday and baked up some home made cookies. The bottom two containers hold her most excellent Chocolate Chip cookies, one of which may not be taken to Colorado. Don't tell the relatives.

Otherwise, here are my wishes that you all have a great Thanksgiving and may God grant you wonderful times and memories with your families.

Latest posts

Top Bottom