Official Random Photo Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
49007381_10218349305866884_1573762376161820672_n.jpg

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is that from a Polaroid or before that ? Looks like some just lit the BBQ too..

Old Kodak camera, back in the day. Phoenix, 1992-ish.

The photo was taken by my buddy Mark, whose house I was living in when going to MMI.

We seldom cooked in that thing, but we like to make giant fires. I don't remember what we were burning that day. Maybe scrap wood. Maybe furniture. Pyromania Knows No Boundaries

Last edited:

lasher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
hope it belonged to one of those even older than me, that take 1.5 hours to set up their precision 22, stool, spotting scope, and keep the range cold while they dick around

Greyshirts

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
DBAA833D-4CAC-4136-8709-D343D9DB8092.jpeg
Forward: This thread was inspired by TWSS, whose "Picture of the Day" thread, while awesome...could not not survive in the dog eat dog world that is General Discussions. The inspiration for this thread came from him, and I would like to thank him first and foremost, and also Johnny D., my boss back home who believed in me when I was just a young Ukulele player busing tables for gas money to get to gigs. Look at me now momma, I'm on TV!

Rules:

1. Photos must be taken by you or someone you personally know. No innerwebz photos.

2. Don't post more than 2-3 photos a day or baby Jesus will cry.

3. Photos can be anything from random snapshots to the killer stuff some of our resident photogs take, or anything in between. Scenery, people, animals...whatever.

4. Chit chat about the photos is otay, Buhwheat. By all means, conversate.

I'll start.

[Broken External Image]

Awesome abandoned house I snapped a pic of from the window of my car. I wish I could have gotten some better pictures. Look at the friggin' chimney and trim work! Ignore that guy wire.
[Broken External Image]

Latest posts

Top Bottom