Official Random Photo Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I get the subject in the center of the viewfinder and focused and then press the shutter button and step back. 10 seconds later, the shutter actuates and the picture is taken without any movement.

When the moon is completely filling the viewfinder, as it did at 60x (plus the digital zoom), 10 seconds is long enough for it to move partially out of frame.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, they are. They're even better if you have one available. I didn't. I pressed my hand and camera against a support post on the deck and was able to steady the camera enough for the shot.

If I recall correctly there was no cable release available for the P610 at the time. I wound up buying a remote for it.

You did an amazing job holding that still!!!

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Trust me... I deleted plenty to get a good one. I think it was more luck than anything. But thanks...I thought it was pretty decent.

I'm pretty sure if I could just find the right camera I'd be the next Ansel Adams. Just like shooting...if I could find a better gun I'd be a better shot...

anim_coffee.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom