Official Random Photo Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here are a few I took a few years ago:

Emirates A380 over northern Idaho
DSCN0406.JPG

Moon over northern Idaho
Moon.JPG

Canola field near Craigmont, Idaho
Canola Field small.JPG

Craig Mountains from the Washington side of the Snake River
20171020_105542.jpg

Lee Beaittie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I understand ceder trees also use much more water than native trees, and can literaly starve other species of plant life out, if thick enough!
That’s true. They can drink up to 20 gallons of water a day.
put a few of those next to a pond in the hot summer, evaporation isn’t the only thing that will drain that water source.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Southern Utah near Kanab.
View attachment 270630
That's a beautiful picture of that spot in Utah...

The wife and I had the good fortune to be able to live (and work) in Kanab, UT for about 9 months back in 2017/2018. The great thing about the job was that we would work for 3 days and then have 6 days off because of the number of us "camp hosts" that were there. That gave us loads of time to be able to explore northern Arizona and southern Utah. There are SO MANY beautiful places to go see in that area.

Then, in late 2020, we and our youngest son took a 3 week vacation back to that area to see more. We've now seen all five of the national parks in Utah and both rims of the Grand Canyon.

Those cliffs in the picture above are part of what are called the Vermillion Cliffs and are a part of the Grand Staircase/Escalante.

Latest posts

Top Bottom