Official Random Photo Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
20211121_144008.jpg
20211121_143949.jpg

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Awesome pictures. Thanks for posting them 👍

Brings back a memory of an experience I had.
One of the part-time jobs I held for a couple of summers was working in the garden area of a Home Depot store as a cashier. One of the things we had for sale were these little pods containing unhatched Praying Mantis. Well late August (IIRC) rolled around and they started hatching. We soon had literally thousands of these little buggers crawling everywhere . . . on the counters, on the cash registers, on the shelves, on us . . . just everywhere!
Between serving customers we (the other 'garden' employees & I) ran around scooping these guys into styrofoam coffee cups and running over to dump them onto the racks of plants we had for sale 😂. Just a fond memory of a crazy time 🤗

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Virginia live oaks at a sugar cane plantation in Louisiana near New Orleans. Base on one is almost 20’ in diameter.

View attachment 236478

Guide on a air boat swamp tour getting personal with a couple 10-12’ gators in the Atchafilia NWR outside of Henderson La.

View attachment 236479
The 10 acre place we had in Old Town FL had monster live oaks that were a sight to see with the Spainish moss hanging from it. The Suwannee river held plenty of gators but we never choose to get up close.

Latest posts

Top Bottom