Official Random Photo Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I took this picture a few years ago of an Emirates A380 headed southbound towards San Francisco (from FlightTracker). This plane came over like clockwork just before noon. Then there would be another headed the other direction later in the day. I took this with a Nikon P610 superzoom and handheld...that's why it's a little fuzzy.

DSCN0406.JPG

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
On the Washington side of the Snake River headed up Weisenfel's Gulch road on a propane delivery. April 2017. The valleys of the Snake and Clearwater rivers turn a lush green in the winter from all the rain and moderate temperatures. Everything dries out and turns brown in the summer.

Weisenfel's Gulch Road sm.jpg

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Two days ago. The sunrises here are just stunning. It's a great start to the day to sit on the porch with a cup of coffee and watch something like this unfold.

View attachment 305189
I do so love our sun sets. They are so colorful with the orange and occasional red or pinks . My phone holds several. But then I'm just a simple country bumpkin.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
But then I'm just a simple country bumpkin.

My preferred people. I was born and raised in the city but always wanted to live in the country. As soon as I was able I left the city for the rural lifestyle. Moved to the mountains in Colorado in 1989 after I got out of the Air Force. I worked in the city for a while...but not for long. After that I moved to rural northern Idaho. Then to Oklahoma. I love it here. Any place that has more cows than people is my kinda place.

I was outside at 11pm last night watching a little armadillo hunting for a snack in the yard. Saw a coyote run across the pasture this morning...long before the first car wandered down the road.

We love our little slice of Oklahoma country living. I'll die here and be happy to have lived here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom