Official Random Photo Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bushmaster06

Hoist the black flag.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
2gS2Uka.jpg

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can't recall if I posted these pics or not. These are from our recent trip down to San Antonio this past summer.

My crew at the Alamo...

IMG951096.jpg

My old buddy Clint Withers. He and I were cops together back in our heyday, when we were kicking ass and taking names. He's the chief of the Alamo Rangers today. Atta boy, Clint!

IMG951097.jpg

My fam damily on the beach of Corpus Christi...

IMG951070.jpg

Me and me Tater...Elijah Cooper.

20220717_065702.jpg

And me Snortz...William Travis.

20220212_202058.jpg

Tinytim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You got a toe hanging out your Keens like a dewclaw...wth😂 That why we wear Keens, to keep all the passengers in, lol

View attachment 308456
My wife’s foot, she runs long distance cross country, that toe has gradually, over many years, been spreading out , in order to provide traction. We believe that the good Lord , and baby Jesus has provided the fast tracking evolution, to help Kristy to outrun those no good commie bastards.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
My wife’s foot, she runs long distance cross country, that toe has gradually, over many years, been spreading out , in order to provide traction. We believe that the good Lord , and baby Jesus has provided the fast tracking evolution, to help Kristy to outrun those no good commie bastards.
Your wife has big ole hairy man legs like mine? lol ok. Make sure she keeps it inside before it gets snagged on a wire or something.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom