Officially adopted the stray dog I ran over last week.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RockHopper

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm warming to this coyote mix theory.

Attachments

• IMG_20220405_154304492.jpg
    IMG_20220405_154304492.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 47

RockHopper

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last night she tried to bite a stranger walking down the street. She watched this lady walk past my car, and waited until the women passed and had her back to her, and literally stalked her. She was running in a low silent crouch and just about to take a bite when I looked up and layed on the car horn. Of course she broke off and came trotting back like....."just kidding"!

Little passive-aggressive ****. Behavior like that makes me think she might vote democrat. I'd better get with the obedience training asap.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last night she tried to bite a stranger walking down the street. She watched this lady walk past my car, and waited until the women passed and had her back to her, and literally stalked her. She was running in a low silent crouch and just about to take a bite when I looked up and layed on the car horn. Of course she broke off and came trotting back like....."just kidding"!

Little passive-aggressive ****. Behavior like that makes me think she might vote democrat. I'd better get with the obedience training asap.
Dogs can be psychopaths too... :lookaroun

Luck.
___

Latest posts

Top Bottom