Officially adopted the stray dog I ran over last week.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last night she tried to bite a stranger walking down the street. She watched this lady walk past my car, and waited until the women passed and had her back to her, and literally stalked her. She was running in a low silent crouch and just about to take a bite when I looked up and layed on the car horn. Of course she broke off and came trotting back like....."just kidding"!

Little passive-aggressive ****. Behavior like that makes me think she might vote democrat. I'd better get with the obedience training asap.
That could have been just a timid way to approach and no bite intended. Usually if they wanna bite they go for it.

KroyWen

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They don’t call some dogs Heel Biters for nothing. Not confident enough to confront face to face .

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cattle dogs and working dog breeds often have to be trained to not nip at people. Mine is part blue heeler and he would do that to warn people or even try to get you to do something when he was a puppy. Also when trying to get other dogs to do something. Never breaking skin but annoying. Only took a few weeks or so to train it out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom