Officially Christmas season at my house.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
We decided to get on with it.

i-B6ZDSCg-X2.jpg

We usually change up colors every year - last was blue & silver, year before was red & gold, stuff like that.

This year we decided to do something much simpler and basic. I like it.

We got some red & black plaid ball ornaments to hang on it as these will match the color of our PJs this year - every year we all get new matching family PJs/loungewear for Christmas morning. This year it's red & black plaid, and we got new fuzzy houseshoes to match, too.

We're ready for something good to happen in 2020. So we decided Christmas is usually always pretty good for us, we are blessed for sure.

<edit> And no, that isn't toilet paper, it's ribbon. Although now that I look at it, that would be a fitting 2020 Christmas tree decoration! lol

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Very cool. We don't do anything for the holidays. I mean we get each other a gift and argue about whether we are gonna go out and eat, or stay home and cook. I'm guessing there won't be much of a squabble. Lol Oh and we like to drive around different places and look at the lights and decorations.

May you and yours be blessed.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We have our Thanksgiving decorations up now but I am working on a couple of projects for Christmas.

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Very cool. We don't do anything for the holidays. I mean we get each other a gift and argue about whether we are gonna go out and eat, or stay home and cook. I'm guessing there won't be much of a squabble. Lol Oh and we like to drive around different places and look at the lights and decorations.

May you and yours be blessed.
Same at our house, biggest problem is what to get each other. Two 70+ geasers slready have or can buy anything we might want for Christmas.

-Pjackso

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Same at our house, biggest problem is what to get each other. Two 70+ geasers slready have or can buy anything we might want for Christmas.

Gag gifts or funny tee-shirts. Keep it under $x dollars.

After a certain age, it's less about the presents - and more about the enjoyment of the company. Everyone enjoys gag gifts.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We started decorating at our business today (well our grandson did) lol, we will finish it up tomorrow while he is in school.
We Wil be at the lake house up at Grand the whole week of Thanksgiving. Planning on decorating that week for the house.

Latest posts

Top Bottom