Officials Say Redskins Cannot Move Back to D.C. Unless Team Name Changed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

killerpigeon

Native off the Reservation
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What I've said on Facespace and here before.

As an American Indian, I will say that these aren't the most sensitive names to our people. BUT, changing the names doesn't change anything! It doesn't address domestic violence, teen pregnancy, sexual assault, alcoholism, or failure of youth to adhere to traditional values. These are the things that plague our nation's and people, not the name of a sports team. Because of that, I don't advocate for changing names, cause it doesn't actually do anything, it's only a feel good movement.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
The black national anthem huh? Precedes the national anthem.
How about the native American national anthem? How about the Inuit national anthem? How about the hispanic national anthem? How about the Gay national anthem? How about the lesbian national anthem? How about the demorat national anthem? How about a 15 minute football game afterward?

Pretty sure we have one that covers all those and then some, even all these victims that Mommy and Daddy did not teach to be full grown adults!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom