Officials Say Redskins Cannot Move Back to D.C. Unless Team Name Changed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Again I say . . . people are stupid.

But I say the team changes the name to the Washington Warriors and keeps the logo. Along with giving the finger to FedEx and everyone else whining about the team's name.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Again I say . . . people are stupid.

But I say the team changes the name to the Washington Warriors and keeps the logo. Along with giving the finger to FedEx and everyone else whining about the team's name.

Native Americans have been polled about if the team name offends them.
It showed that sports team names that are related to Native Americans is not really a concern of theirs.
The Seminole tribe actually supports their name being used by the Florida college football team that uses it.
The name change problem is with libertard progressives that have this desire to control everything in our lives by dreaming up this BS.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will go as far as to request, that we hold ourselves to a higher standard. In a few post recently some posters said injun. I don't like that. But I won't argue or fight it after here. Just my FYI.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Although I cannot prove it with paperwork, I too have Indian blood lines. I have tough skin and names do not bother me. I've been called some things you wouldn't believe. I've been shot at and missed, and chit at and hit. Verbal slurs do not phase me. Don't believe me? Do your worst, or best depending upon how you see it.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Native Americans have been polled about if the team name offends them.
It showed that sports team names that are related to Native Americans is not really a concern of theirs.
The Seminole tribe actually supports their name being used by the Florida college football team that uses it.
The name change problem is with libertard progressives that have this desire to control everything in our lives by dreaming up this BS.

Oh I know . . . I'm one of the tribal members who could care less about the team name. I'm more fed up with it being a perceived issue that they won't shut up about than anything else.

Latest posts

Top Bottom