OGE is the most worthless company on earth!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i swear I absolutely hate this worthless company. We were just getting ready to settle in an heat our dinner up and eat when bam! The electricity goes out. For the second time today I might add. It was off two hours earlier when I was at work so that didn’t affect me. But this one sure does. I then called it in and it says “we know of the outage in your area. Your service has been purposely shut off so we can “upgrade” equipment to make it run better”. I cannot sit here and believe those idiots chose right in the middle of the evening to do this. We have nothing but problems with them. The power goes off all the time for not only me but my parents 3 blocks away. But right on the other side of the street outside my addition they have power because they are Canadian valley. Every time ours is off theirs is on. I just cannot believe how horrible this company is. I would give anything to be with Canadian valley. They can actually keep their service on. Rant over.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
It's called a monopoly. They don't give a damn because they know you can't choose another electric company.

It's kind of like the gas company and the cable company in this town. At least with cable you can try satellite if you don't mind losing signal every time a cloud pops up.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom