OGE is the most worthless company on earth!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I dunno how well decisions are made at the top of any of those companies, but I do know those people who get out there in whatever kind of weather and in pretty much any conditions and climb those poles in the middle of a cold, windy as hell sleet storm to get services restored are damn sure not what I’d call worthless. I say hats off to them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes we were out for about 3 weeks total on 2 occasions between Thanksgiving and Christmas 2015. They had crews out 24/7.
20151130_175420_zpshlgx3wmm.jpg

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I dunno how well decisions are made at the top of any of those companies, but I do know those people who get out there in whatever kind of weather and in pretty much any conditions and climb those poles in the middle of a cold, windy as hell sleet storm to get services restored are damn sure not what I’d call worthless. I say hats off to them!

I don’t think those guys are worthless. I actually know a couple. Very nice guys. I am thankful they do what they do. I know what they have to do is way bigger an inconvenience than me not having power for a while. But man do they get paid good doing it!

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Worst companies.... any of you guys ever dealt with Sallie Mae (now Navient)???

Now THERE'S a company I wish would get sued into freaking oblivion... I'm not kidding. Honestly, out of all the worst companies I've dealt with for customer service or just plain ripping people off (Comcast, Dish Network, AT&T, etc.), Salle Mae/Navient is the shadiest, worst, most unconscionable private businesses I have ever personally had business with.

I absolutely despise, hate and loathe them more than any other company on earth.

Powerman620

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Thank you!!! Trust me, I don’t want power going off ever, would rather stay home with family. Until you have been on poles or in a bucket for hours upon hours in cold, ice or rain weeks at a time it’s hard to explain. Yes I can see the inconvenience, it is aggravating. I promise where I work we strive on improving system daily, thru tree trimming and line upgrades. Take a deep breath enjoy the quiet and have a family chat.

Last edited:

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you!!! Trust me, I don’t want power going off ever, would rather stay home with family. Until you have been on poles or in a bucket for hours upon hours in cold, ice or rain weeks at a time it’s hard to explain. Yes I can see the inconvenience, it is aggravating. I promise where I work we strive on improving system daily, thru tree trimming and line upgrades. Take a deep bread enjoy the quiet and have a family chat.

My (hard) hat is off to all of you. I ain't doing that job! My Dad did that for a time many years ago. I used to have his old climbing spikes. Wish I knew what happened to them.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Worst companies.... any of you guys ever dealt with Sallie Mae (now Navient)???

Now THERE'S a company I wish would get sued into freaking oblivion... I'm not kidding. Honestly, out of all the worst companies I've dealt with for customer service or just plain ripping people off (Comcast, Dish Network, AT&T, etc.), Salle Mae/Navient is the shadiest, worst, most unconscionable private businesses I have ever personally had business with.

I absolutely despise, hate and loathe them more than any other company on earth.
I actually owe right at about $20,000 to them. Man I can’t wait to pay my student loans off. I haven’t had any issues with them thankfully. When I first saw your post I just knew it was At&T.

Latest posts

Top Bottom