Oh for Heaven's Sake ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just wanted to inform y’all that I’m an oddball millennial myself.

34 years old, got married young. Have a happy family, wife/3kids/own a house on a few acres. Working toward self sufficiently on our own land. Not in much debt at all. Etc etc… definitely wasn’t born silver spoon either. I’m blue collar as hell.

I’ve worked my a** off and have always tried to make smart financial decisions to get where I’m at. We ain’t wealthy but we’re comfortable.

Screw all the waaa waaa wambulance millennials.. and the dummies stuck in a forever perpetual stage of adolescence!!!

I envy you boomers. Wife and I are “old souls”
Any older siblings? I’m the youngest at 35 but had older siblings so we were raised the same way. I age in the millennial bracket but raised in the same way as Gen X. Same story for life, married since 20 (15 years last month), 2 kids, house, long-term job I plan to retire at… But I do feel some sympathy for folks who got talked into the job-hopping and high-risk investment game thinking they’d move up quick and make money to retire young. Dot-com era really gave folks hopes for hitting it rich from investments and now housing is turning into an investment as well (seen that bubble pop before).

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yessir, I think most man buns -- especially with a nicely trimmed beard -- is sexy as all gitout.

1665164488889.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom