Oh for Heaven's Sake ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No matter the topic, the easy answer is always to throw dirt on a group; cops, lawyers, preachers, teachers, old folks, liberals, lgbtq or whatever, men, women, etc. No single group is full of bad folks, just the few that give the group the bad press.

I have known, worked with, associate with pretty much every “group” individuals I can think of, and have encountered a few of those “bad apples”, but the vast majority of people I’ve known have been good folks. We may not have agreed on everything but overall I’m glad I’ve known them.

I try to look at individuals not what group I might try to put them in.
Oh, you are in THAT group…

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1665020288304.png

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know...

What I think is hilarious, every single time I see it...often directed at me, I might add, is when one of these youngsters makes fun of my age or calls me boomer. Like it's an insult. Call me boomer all you want...call me gramps all you want. I lived a very fulfilling life and now I'm living the best, happiest years of my life and I love it.

I'm sure a lot of you old boomers feel the same way.
To quote Warren Oates
I had twenty years in this outfit, when your idea of a good time was sittin' in front of the TV tube, watchin' Bugs Bunny and gnawing on your Fudgsicle!

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am technically a Millennial but fit in much better with Gen X. I do love hearing my cousins that are Gen Z in their early to mid 20s and some of my son's friends are absolutely sick and tired of everyone seeking out ways to be offended. I think our society is starting to mend itself a bit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom