Oh freaking joy!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I forgot to tell you, when I was in the hospital and coughing so much, the ribs would move so they gave me a Sir Koffalot to press against my rib cage when I coughed to prevent more damage. Now they want me to start using it again especially when I am in bed.

I am 62 years old and not only do they want me to take a nap every day, they want me to sleep with a freaking Teddy Bear!

Bear.jpg

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I forgot to tell you, when I was in the hospital and coughing so much, the ribs would move so they gave me a Sir Koffalot to press against my rib cage when I coughed to prevent more damage. Now they want me to start using it again especially when I am in bed.

I am 62 years old and not only do they want me to take a nap every day, they want me to sleep with a freaking Teddy Bear!

View attachment 144422
They gave my dad one of those when he had his bypass to keep him from pulling out the staples (IIRC) where they reattached his ribs to his sternum.

Also, where did you find a doctor who prescribes naps? I could sure use one of those prescriptions...

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They gave my dad one of those when he had his bypass to keep him from pulling out the staples (IIRC) where they reattached his ribs to his sternum.

Also, where did you find a doctor who prescribes naps? I could sure use one of those prescriptions...

Just my regular doctors. Of course I also got one of them to write me a scip for sex years ago. :P

Last edited:

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Prescriptions for naps and sex! I have been going to the wrong doctors.
No shcit! Me too. My last Dr. just told me to quit drinking so I fired him and got a different one. However he wanted to address my prostate to make sure it was healthy (since I'm 50) and he explained the importance of ejaculation on a regular basis to prevent infection in it which is sometimes misdiagnosed as other issues. He didnt say how to achieve this goal (be it alone or with the help of a willing participant) but I didnt tell my girlfriend that part. I just told her Dr. said I need to do this so lets do it for good health... LMAO
And I'm allowed to nap afterwards so I guess thats about the same eh?

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Name. I need the name of this doctor. And a phone number for appointments if you have it!

:pms2:
Legako at Canyon Park in Edmond. Now part of OU. He wrote the one for sex. Of course the wife was sitting there so it may have been a joke to him. He did say he got a lot of request for them.

Nap was his PA Amelia. Every now and then she goes off on rants when I over do it. Once she was ragging on me and without thinking I said, Yes Dear. She cracked up laughing.

348-6611

Latest posts

Top Bottom