Oh freaking joy!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Guys, anyone willing to help them rip up my living room carpet and pad, I can not pay but I will either cook my world famous meatloaf and veggies, or a pot of chili with a skillet of sweet onion cornbread. You guys decide and let me know the day and lunch or dinner.

Will need the heavy furniture moved, carpet and pad pulled up and taken to the curb along with our old heavy a$$ TV. Then the furniture put back. We are already moving the books, curios, etc and will handle the sweeping, etc.

Meatloaf.jpg Chili.jpg cornbread.jpg

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yesterday I get a call from an imaging company here in Edmond. Seems the pulmonologist ordered a CT scan stat and nobody bothered to tell me. Oh well, nothing new. Just another doc treating me like a mushroom.

Wife still will not let me do anything. Starting to piss me off as I have so much that needs done and they will not let me do it. She is still giving me crap for moving the deep freeze even though I used all lower body to shove it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom