Oh Norman..........Mask Alert.......The Sky is Falling

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Shade is
the best means to avoid sun burn. Sunblock helps, but shade is king. So if you can only find partial shade, are you better off in full sun?

Given the number of skin cancer deaths every year I'm surprised there isn't a mandatory Coppertone ordinance.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Body armor is eschewed by many. "Too hot to wear..... doesn't cover half your body.... too light to stop most rifle rounds."
But if you know someone is likely to be shooting at you, it's best to put on.

That's correct, EMS, nurses, direct care workers, etc

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Reaction score
Given the number of skin cancer deaths every year I'm surprised there isn't a mandatory Coppertone ordinance.

Yeah or ban non filter cigarettes, because the filtered ones won't cause cancer. Heck they probably should even write on the filtered cig packages that it could cause cancer and other health issues. Maybe if the Surgeon General suggests it, most people will just quit smoking and the cigarette fad will just go away most likely.........lmao.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Yeah or ban non filter cigarettes, because the filtered ones won't cause cancer. Heck they probably should even write on the filtered cig packages that it could cause cancer and other health issues. Maybe if the Surgeon General suggests it, most people will just quit smoking and the cigarette fad will just go away most likely.........lmao.
Have your laugh boys, I'm still going to hope ya'll don't get that crap.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Reaction score
Have your laugh boys, I'm still going to hope ya'll don't get that crap.

I don't want anyone to get it, but until a 100% effective vaccine comes along, people are going to get it..........and there will never be a 100% effective vaccine so that leaves us where? How we live with the flu? TB? From what I'm seeing and hearing, we're on our way to living like Winston Smith.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
On the road but will try to read the novel later.

did gather that I wasn’t clear, the guy in white is the state medical official and that was a press conference. The lady is the sign language interpreter.

it was meant to show there are ways of addressing your concerns about reading lips and still wearing a mask.

Which is silly since both were a political statement in an attempt to demonstrate dust masks will protect against what? Dust is all.

As I said in my earlier post I have an will wear the mostly useless mask at the request of private businesses at their request.

Latest posts

Top Bottom