OH OSA... Mask Alert

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Legend

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
813732CC-7F77-4FA4-AB13-C41282EFA9D9.jpeg

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looked athletic - possibly a long distance runner.
You can't outrun covid-19, doesn't matter what your time is in the mile. All we can do is try to slow it down/delay it by wearing a mask until they can come up with a shot. That's my hope anyway. I have to cling onto that hope for my wife's sake.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can't outrun covid-19, doesn't matter what your time is in the mile. All we can do is try to slow it down/delay it by wearing a mask until they can come up with a shot. That's my hope anyway. I have to cling onto that hope for my wife's sake.
You missed my sarcasm.
Guy looks like he was overweight, possibly out of shape, and those are one of the types who are most at risk. Think he died because he refused to wear a mask, or because he touched hundreds of items touched by hundreds of people? Karma is a b*tch, but I'd wager a mask wouldn't have saved him, either. We are nearly ALL going to eventually be exposed to it. All of our methods aren't going to stop it, and placebos aren't going to save us - just make many feel righteous. I wouldn't put much faith in a vaccination, either; there isn't any shot for the common cold (coronavirus), and they're only right 1/3 of the time on the seasonal flu.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Are you thinking you wife is fixing to shank you or what

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom