OH OSA... Mask Alert

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You missed my sarcasm.
Guy looks like he was overweight, possibly out of shape, and those are one of the types who are most at risk. Think he died because he refused to wear a mask, or because he touched hundreds of items touched by hundreds of people? Karma is a b*tch, but I'd wager a mask wouldn't have saved him, either. We are nearly ALL going to eventually be exposed to it. All of our methods aren't going to stop it, and placebos aren't going to save us - just make many feel righteous. I wouldn't put much faith in a vaccination, either; there isn't any shot for the common cold (coronavirus), and they're only right 1/3 of the time on the seasonal flu.
What if those hundreds of people washed their hands, used hand sanitizer and wore a mask. Might of helped. Just my thoughts and you and I are certainly entitled to our thoughts.

The Scribe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I refuse to wear a mask but I might wear that sometime just to F with liberals.

I’m no doctor nor do I play one on TV but I do have a medical background. IMO the quality of a persons immune system obviously has a lot to do with how well they deal with covid or if they even get it. So this guy does not look like he has a decent immune system at all. Or had I guess. Unless you are caring for someone with Covid or are around a lot of people who have it, masks actually cause more harm than good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I refuse to wear a mask but I might wear that sometime just to F with liberals.

I’m no doctor nor do I play one on TV but I do have a medical background. IMO the quality of a persons immune system obviously has a lot to do with how well they deal with covid or if they even get it. So this guy does not look like he has a decent immune system at all. Or had I guess. Unless you are caring for someone with Covid or are around a lot of people who have it, masks actually cause more harm than good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He looks like 50% of the United States.

Truckdriver

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
6tt5bq2impr41.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom