OH! This one got me!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevie_d

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Personally, I think that page and this synopsis are both full of crap. Calling many of those things facts about our current President is a bit of a stretch if not outright lies.

Did you read it? You do know that that list was simply a list of - actual publicized occurrences. I don't take joy in that, I just prefer the truth whether it is pretty or not. Sorry to offend.

EDIT: I'm referring to my sig... not the OP on this thread.

EDIT 2: Also... the original post here, in no way ever claims that any of those things are facts regarding Obama - the point is that enough of them remind people of Obama immediately, that it makes it hard to guess that it is actually about Hitler.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't read the 9/11 deal in its entirety - too lengthy.

I read the OP here.

-Barack was born in Hawaii. End of story. Stop with the birther garbage. He provided a birth certificate.
-His mother died at 52 years old. Is that considered an "early age?" Only if you stretch it. It's not unheard of and certainly well after Obama was out of school, had a career. Hell, it was only 2 years before he entered his first political office.
-His book (presumably Dreams from My Father) certainly does not idolize his father on the whole (Yes, I have read it).
-Obama's FIRST political career (in the IL state legislature) focused on ethics laws and health care reform/ His presidential campaign sure focused as much on energy independence, lobbyists and political reform, and health care reform as much as is did national defense.

I'll stop there. Surely you can't review this garbage and think it is a serious, factual comparison? All it goes to prove is how incorrect the majority of people's views of our sitting President are. EDIT: I see you got an edit in on me. You are right that these things are not about Obama. That just confirms what I said - most people have an entirely nonfactual understanding of him.

O

oklacowboy

stevie_d,
I'm with you on all counts. I don't believe what the media or the government wants me to believe. Facts are facts and there's alot of unanswered questions.

WFT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I read the OP here.

-Barack was born in Hawaii. End of story. Stop with the birther garbage. He provided a birth certificate.
-His mother died at 52 years old. Is that considered an "early age?" Only if you stretch it. It's not unheard of and certainly well after Obama was out of school, had a career. Hell, it was only 2 years before he entered his first political office.
-His book (presumably Dreams from My Father) certainly does not idolize his father on the whole (Yes, I have read it).
-Obama's FIRST political career (in the IL state legislature) focused on ethics laws and health care reform/ His presidential campaign sure focused as much on energy independence, lobbyists and political reform, and health care reform as much as is did national defense.

I'll stop there. Surely you can't review this garbage and think it is a serious, factual comparison? All it goes to prove is how incorrect the majority of people's views of our sitting President are. EDIT: I see you got an edit in on me. You are right that these things are not about Obama. That just confirms what I said - most people have an entirely nonfactual understanding of him.

I see sombody has been drinking the coolaid

stevie_d

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I read the OP here.

You should reconsider reading the 9/11 stuff in its entirety. I'm by no means some anti-Obama or anti-Bush or anti-war, or anti-anything-by-default kinda guy. There are plenty of families of 9/11 victims who are far from convinced and have been fighting for the truth to come out for 11 years almost. I didn't use to hold the opinion I hold now, but after a lot of thought and looking for truth, I've changed - for those people who were directly affected, I felt I owed them at least some time spent researching. Not a stab at you - I promise - your response would have been identical to mine several years ago.

EDIT: And.. ultimately if we always disagree, that is fine by me as long as we are both still allowed to live freely enough to say openly what we think, without being punished for thinking to begin with.

h8ns8n

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
i love the Popular Mechanics article on the truth about 9/11.....they make it really difficult to believe those that say it was an inside job. but somebody has to find a use for all that tin foil

stevie_d

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i love the Popular Mechanics article on the truth about 9/11.....they make it really difficult to believe those that say it was an inside job. but somebody has to find a use for all that tin foil

That's ok if that makes you comfortable. There is an entire organization of hundreds of engineers and architects who concur that the official story wasn't possible. The United States isn't the first to use false flag attacks and won't be the last. I wish it were what it once was. But sadly, a nation founded on the ability to live and think independently now ostracizes those who do so.

Latest posts

Top Bottom