Oh this would be fun to watch!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pretty sure we can do worse than the "Athlete formally known as Bruce" Thruthfully, Id rather "Her" Get in there rather than the a Kook like Gwenyth Paltrow, or other dem Kook

RickN's daughter is Right. If they needed blankies and safe spaces before, imagine the wailing going on about a Trump supporting tranny in the Governors mansion will do.

I dont think there's enough popcorn on the planet for that **** show

Man I can just see the melt down now.:owned3: Cali anit gonna fall into the ocean because of a natural earthquake, it's going to be all the snowflake types stomping their feet like a friggin toddler who didn't get their way, that causes the big one!

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wasn't aware he was post-op. I don't know that I ever cared enough to ask, or read or whatever. I just assumed he was tucking... but oh well. Makes no difference.
I have no idea either. The point is we are supposed to celebrate his choice and accept his psychosis as normal.

Nope! Ainnagonnahappen! :angry3:

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pretty sure we can do worse than the "Athlete formally known as Bruce" Thruthfully, Id rather "Her" Get in there rather than the a Kook like Gwenyth Paltrow, or other dem Kook

RickN's daughter is Right. If they needed blankies and safe spaces before, imagine the wailing going on about a Trump supporting tranny in the Governors mansion will do.

Was not my daughter but from the message I quoted, other than that I agree. I think if Brucie does become gov of CA, the liberals will not know if they should sh$t or go blind. (never understood that saying until now) They will go nuts trying to find ways to attack him without offending each other.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
At one time, I thought this was the most stupid movie ever!! But you're right, as they slowly pull back the veil, it's coming to life....

At least it has electrolytes........

:puppet2:
At least their president was pro-gun.
giphy.gif

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score

What about Alyssa Milano? Wouldn't that be a gas?

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
At one time, I thought this was the most stupid movie ever!! But you're right, as they slowly pull back the veil, it's coming to life....

At least it has electrolytes........

:puppet2:

A co-worker/gun friend made me watch it at the start of covid. Said I would understand later. It's slowly unfolding

Latest posts

Top Bottom