Oh this would be fun to watch!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think we're missing a real opportunity to wake the woke here. If conservatives embrace a conservative trans candidate for the highest office, liberal heads would explode wrestling with the idea that a man would become the first female POTUS... I honestly think a power move like that would unanimously cause the left to asterisks and admit he wasn't actually a woman. The whole movement would crumble from the infighting and push many people back towards center.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Caitlyn Jenner explores run for California governor.

Caitlyn for Governor?
Caitlyn Jenner reportedly is considering a run for Governor of California:

From the Axios story:

Jenner is being assisted in her consideration by Caroline Wren, a longtime GOP fundraiser. Wren initially met Jenner through her work with the American Unity Fund, a GOP nonprofit focused on LGBT issues.

Wren previously worked at Trump Victory, a joint fundraising committee for President Trump’s 2020 campaign, and also helped organize the rally he addressed immediately before the U.S. Capitol assault on Jan. 6.

The context, of course, is the upcoming (I think) recall of Governor Gavin Newsom. As I understand it, the recall ballot will have two questions. The first is, should Governor Newsom be recalled? If “Yes” wins, the second question is, who should replace him? I don’t believe there is any limit to the number of people who can pay a few thousand dollars and get on the ballot. If that is correct, it places a premium on 1) celebrity, and 2) niche appeal. That is how Arnold Schwarzenegger became Governor of California: he got the most votes when Gray Davis was recalled.

Given that format, Caitlyn Jenner may have a real chance of being the next governor. One of my daughters comments, “If the first transgender governor is a Republican people will lose their minds.” A spectacle worth seeing.

:clap3: :explode: :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think we're missing a real opportunity to wake the woke here. If conservatives embrace a conservative trans candidate for the highest office, liberal heads would explode wrestling with the idea that a man would become the first female POTUS... I honestly think a power move like that would unanimously cause the left to asterisks and admit he wasn't actually a woman. The whole movement would crumble from the infighting and push many people back towards center.

If the Democrats did not just decide to run an openly homo pedophile.

Latest posts

Top Bottom