Ohio Woman Arrested and Tased For Not Wearing a Mask at Son's Outdoor Football Game

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nemesis

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politi...-a-mask-at-sons-outdoor-football-game-n960705

Alecia Kitts traveled to see her son play football in Logan, Ohio. Footage shows her seated with her family at the proper social distance from other families without a mask on. A police officer approached her and arrested her. After she struggled and resisted arrest, the officer in the video tased her into submission in front of children.

One witness, according to the Ohio Star, said that a child sitting on the metal bleachers got shocked when the charge traveled through the metal.

According to Tiffany Kennedy, the woman who shot the above video, Kitts had not been warned for not wearing a mask prior to the officer approaching her. Kennedy also said that Kitts has asthma and that’s why she was not wearing a mask.

“There is no reason to tase someone and arrest them for not wearing a mask,” Kennedy said.

Kennedy also pointed out the female officer who is shown running toward the Logan officer and Kitts at the end of the video was not wearing a mask – pulling one out of her pocket as she was in pursuit.

“Alecia’s mom said that when the officer tased her, the current went through the bleachers and zapped the kid sitting there too.”

Kitts appears to be socially distanced from others in the crowd and sitting with her family. “There were only 25 or 30 fans from our town on our side,” said Kennedy.

Police declined to comment. The description on the video posted to YouTube reads:
Only in LOGAN OHIO does a person get TASED AND ARRESTED for not wearing a freaking MASK Here u can also see very clearly that NEITHER of these cops even had a mask on, yet they’re arresting this girl for not wearing a mask TURN VOLUME UP ‍♀️ Police brutality at its finest

tased.jpg

tased2.jpg

Screen-Shot-2020-09-23-at-11.00.12-PM-730x487.png

nemesis

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Could somebody tell the fat broad accompanying the fat cop, that all her mask is doing is preventing her chin hairs from falling into her food? Cause, she's not accomplishing anything else with her mask.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have seen the full video. More like a privileged princess who did not think the rules applied to her.

1) It is a school officer. Private security I believe.
2) The first picture clearly shows him wearing a mask. It gets pulled down during the struggle.
3) She was asked to wear a mask or leave. She refused and when the officer tried to make her leave she started struggling.
4) She was not tazed until after several minutes of struggling with the officer.
5) The female officer that comes running at the end of the video was away from everyone else and outdoors. She started putting her mask on when she started getting close to people.
6) In the full video a man is carrying his small child away from the crazy witch.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I have seen the full video. More like a privileged princess who did not think the rules applied to her.

1) It is a school officer. Private security I believe.
2) The first picture clearly shows him wearing a mask. It gets pulled down during the struggle.
3) She was asked to wear a mask or leave. She refused and when the officer tried to make her leave she started struggling.
4) She was not tazed until after several minutes of struggling with the officer.
5) The female officer that comes running at the end of the video was away from everyone else and outdoors. She started putting her mask on when she started getting close to people.
6) In the full video a man is carrying his small child away from the crazy witch.
Got link?

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last edited:

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Let me see if I can find it again. Ran across it while surfing "news" sites.

Well I can not find the full video again, just the chopped version. Here is a news piece on the incident.

https://www.wlwt.com/article/police...e-football-game-for-not-wearing-mask/34150400
"It is important to note, the female was not arrested for failing to wear a mask, she was asked to leave the premises for continually violating school policy. Once she refused to leave the premises, she was advised she was under arrest for criminal trespassing, she resisted the arrest, which led to the use of force," Logan police wrote on Facebook.

That makes it okay I guess.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"It is important to note, the female was not arrested for failing to wear a mask, she was asked to leave the premises for continually violating school policy. Once she refused to leave the premises, she was advised she was under arrest for criminal trespassing, she resisted the arrest, which led to the use of force," Logan police wrote on Facebook.

That makes it okay I guess.

Sure does in my book.

The defendant was In total control of her own destiny. She forced every escalation.
She could have put on a mask.
She could have left.
She could have cooperated when placed under arrest.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom