Ohio Woman Arrested and Tased For Not Wearing a Mask at Son's Outdoor Football Game

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EKing

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
None of those actions happened because she was not wearing a mask.

You are the one spinning it. You might as well say she was tased for watching a ball game.
you are wrong but I'm glad you chimed in one more time to confirm where you stand on this issue.
it's important to know where people stand in tough times.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
you are wrong but I'm glad you chimed in one more time to confirm where you stand on this issue.
it's important to know where people stand in tough times.

I’m glad you know where I stand.

Regardless of my position on the mandate of the mask on the premises. Her not wearing the mask did not get her tased.

I’m ok if you disagree, and feel free to judge me however you want. :)

Preacherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is really pretty simple when LEO's are involved. You either comply or they will act or call in enough back up until you do. This in no way is me saying I support masks but I do support LEO. :)

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It is really pretty simple when LEO's are involved. You either comply or they will act or call in enough back up until you do. This in no way is me saying I support masks but I do support LEO. :)

Dang straight. That's kind of the point of being in an organized group. Many groups across the country apply those same tactics.

Exactly when are common citizens supposed to stop complying? When more gun restrictions are passed? When free speech is suppressed? When curfews are enacted?

You're justifying the arrest of a woman over a face mask. That, as we say in Production, is the root cause. All other actions were a result of the Root Cause. Eliminate that, and it's a peaceful day at the ballpark.

nemesis

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Dang straight. That's kind of the point of being in an organized group. Many groups across the country apply those same tactics.

Exactly when are common citizens supposed to stop complying? When more gun restrictions are passed? When free speech is suppressed? When curfews are enacted?

You're justifying the arrest of a woman over a face mask. That, as we say in Production, is the root cause. All other actions were a result of the Root Cause. Eliminate that, and it's a peaceful day at the ballpark.

After December 7, 1941, there were still a lot of Americans, prominent and otherwise, who continued to want us to not get involved in the war. Had we done so, our enemies would have interpreted (correctly so) our timidity as weakness and cowardice. They would not have stopped at Pearl Harbor.

Our domestic enemies have made it clear they are going to strip us of our rights (they're going to completely eliminate private gun ownership, given the chance) and assets. (Again, given the chance, they will nationalize all private investment accounts.)

But by the time some people realize what's in store, it's too late.

Don't forget, some Jews in Nazi Germany didn't realize they were in trouble until the gas came out of those shower heads. They thought as long as they complied, everything was going to be ok.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After December 7, 1941, there were still a lot of Americans, prominent and otherwise, who continued to want us to not get involved in the war. Had we done so, our enemies would have interpreted (correctly so) our timidity as weakness and cowardice. They would not have stopped at Pearl Harbor.

Our domestic enemies have made it clear they are going to strip us of our rights (they're going to completely eliminate private gun ownership, given the chance) and assets. (Again, given the chance, they will nationalize all private investment accounts.)

But by the time some people realize what's in store, it's too late.

Don't forget, some Jews in Nazi Germany didn't realize they were in trouble until the gas came out of those shower heads. They thought as long as they complied, everything was going to be ok.

Would those be the same Americans that encouraged FDR to stay out of the war for years previous, when he continued to support enemies of Japan? (you realize, of course he knew Pearl Harbor was coming, and let those sailors die to get us in a shooting war, right?)

Who are our domestic enemies? Who will enforce this stripping of our rights?

Nazi Germany, lol....well, at least we made Europe free for Joe Stalin to rule over.

Latest posts

Top Bottom