Oil Cap USPSA Sun Jan 10

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Currently the weatherman is predicting a sunny 38 degree day for our first Oil Capital USPSA match of 2010, coming Sunday January 10th. That’s toasty warm compared to the last couple weeks and a welcome break from the recent cabin-fever inducing circumstances. We’ll go for 6 stages, one a Classifier, totaling at least 125 rounds for the match. Sign-in at 9:30, walk-thru at 10 AM with set-up commencing at 7:30. Match fee is $15 ($10 for OCR&GC members).

Location link: http://www.badlandsidpa.com/

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Weather permitting, I am planning on driving up for this match. If any of the OKC peeps are interested in going I've got room for a few in the truck. Send me a PM. I shot this one last month and it was a great time.

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any idea when the classifier scores will be submitted to USPSA for last months match? Thanks

As per our usual policy, they were submitted a few days after the match. I allow a few days after the match to allow a possibility of error correction. Such Mission Count is consistently turned in monthly, as other USPSA competitors who shoot at Oil Capital can attest.

USPSA HQ updates classifications once a month, sometime around the 10th. Coincidentally Oil Capital USPSA matches are held around the 10th. Due to this timing situation, over which I have no control, Classifier results will always fall into the succeeding month; it's just the way it is, due to the calendar and Sedro Wolley's proceedures.

With the expected +1 temps at set-up and likely only 15-20 degrees at match walk-thru it's just too cold to have fun safely. I am canceling Oil Capital's Jan 10th USPSA match for safety reasons. The potential for frostbite or gun handling errors is just too great.

Oil Capital's roads and ranges are nearly clear. The Diesel equipment to move props started fine for me about noon. Unfortunately I didn't last 15 minutes out in the 19 degree cold today, warm attire and all.

Latest posts

Top Bottom