OIS in Ada. Officer shot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
https://www.koco.com/article/ada-police-osbi-agents-investigate-officer-involved-shooting/30107260

Suspect dead, officer shot during Ada warrant service

https://kfor.com/2019/12/03/authorities-respond-to-reported-shooting-involving-officer-in-ada/

ADA, Okla. (KFOR) – Authorities are on the scene of a shooting involving an officer reported in Ada Tuesday morning.

Officers were serving a warrant in the 800 block of W 12th around 10 a.m. Tuesday.

On arrival, the suspect was outside and opened fire on the officers. One of the officers was struck.

Other officers arrived and gunfire was exchanged.

Wounded officer in stable condition.

Prayers for the good guys.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Used to live around there. Worked some rough calls in that area when I was on da amberlamps, too. Matter of fact, one of the worst auto wrecks was 2 blocks down that road, a murdercycle smacked a stepside pickup, killed a kid, I think he was 19. Driver of the truck ended up getting whupped up on by the murdercyclist's ne'er-do-well friends and had a heart attack on the scene. That was a helluva day... when the old man's son showed up at the hosp and pulled out a gun lookin' for the thugs...

Man, good times.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Used to live around there. Worked some rough calls in that area when I was on da amberlamps, too. Matter of fact, one of the worst auto wrecks was 2 blocks down that road, a murdercycle smacked a stepside pickup, killed a kid, I think he was 19. Driver of the truck ended up getting whupped up on by the murdercyclist's ne'er-do-well friends and had a heart attack on the scene. That was a helluva day... when the old man's son showed up at the hosp and pulled out a gun lookin' for the thugs...

Man, good times.
That's a hell of a story right there.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Man, good times.

That is crazy!

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's a hell of a story right there.

Yeah... never saw so many law enforcement show up in less than 60 seconds. I think we had 4 agencies in the parking lot in no time. That was one helluva crazy night. Lots more details to the story, but that was the major highlights.

Latest posts

Top Bottom