OK County Jail and COVID Funds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZGXtreme

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any other Oklahoma County residents get the feeling we’re all gonna get screwed with a property tax increase when the feds come wanting their CARES Act funding back because our elected officials are idiots?

Today the Jail Trust presented a six page plan according to the story I just read on News 9. Talk about the justifications being a “stretch”.

Calvert is stressing its to improve “Social Distancing” [emoji849]

• $12.5 million renovation to the first floor
• $4 million for a water management system
• $1 million for PPE
• $400,000 for radios
• $60,000 for TELEVISIONS

What a joke.

Last edited:

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
TV...Radios....Thought they are in jail, 8x6x8 cell, shitter and sink..meals at a cheap nothing more..stay in the cell, give them that paper mask the good doctors claim it's safe. ....

Maybe if it's not a vacation from living in a box....they won't come back.

Upside down world.

sklfco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I find it quite amusing that any electorate would allow a detention facility to be “redecorated” at their expense. What is even more amusing to watch is the fruitless keypounding that takes place rather than putting forth actual effort to rectify the root cause of the problem.

ZGXtreme

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What a complete waste and misuse of CARES Act money . . . my wife's school won't buy them PPE and these losers get new TVs.

But more TVs means more social distancing!!!

I’ve been trying to find who to report this too on the Fed side but so far no luck... figure might as well get the ball rolling, and it seems the local media is simply going to report it but not push the issue.

Latest posts

Top Bottom