OK Full Auto Shoot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nic6

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh what a trip that would be! Bring a few hundred bucks, rent a couple of full autos, and watch some incredible guns. Participating in the Kill A Car would be a 'blast' for sure.

pun intended
Yesterday I had to explain to my spawn why the fun switch cost money, lots of money.

nic6

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Only full autos I have fired were in the service, an M3a1 a biker club I knew had, and an American 180. I really wanted a 180 but I could not even afford to fire that now days.
One of the few instances I don't have to open a "private tab" when @RickN post something. Well done sir well done.

FullAuto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yea, a bunch of multi-millionaires that can afford the ammo. I'd like to take my son to see it all and some of my machineguns out there to shoot, but don't think I can replace the ammo. It's not even about the price but more the availability to just walk in and buy it.

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Heartland Outdoors in Edmond used to have some full auto shoots. I went to two of them. Got to shoot fully auto AK74, M60, MP5, Tommy Gun .45acp, BAR 30.06, M4 5.56, AR 9mm, and an UZI
There were others I didn't get to sample like AK47 and Glock Pistol that looked scary

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yea, a bunch of multi-millionaires that can afford the ammo. I'd like to take my son to see it all and some of my machineguns out there to shoot, but don't think I can replace the ammo. It's not even about the price but more the availability to just walk in and buy it.

You shoot their ammo, not yours (at least the times I went).
It was $1/round for basically everything except 50BMG which was $5/round.

I'm curious what prices would be this year...but that's how it was about 2 years go.
$1/round sucks when you wanna shoot a 9mm or .45ACP machine gun, but aint too bad when you wanna shoot a 30.06.
I tried out a BAR, M14, Tommy Gun and 5 rounds through an M2

Latest posts

Top Bottom