OK has the 4th worst drivers in the nation.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I concur. On the Turner Turnpike they merely run you off the road. In Moscow, they'll flat out kill you.

Speed up and move right. Get out of the left lane. I’ve got important places to be and I’m late. 😜

ETA: also, that’s the Oklahoma Autobahn not the Turner.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They don't have anything on Cairo or most anywhere else in the Mid-East. Probably don't have an edge on Korea or Beijing either.
I’ll second Korea….probably more of my cabbie’s fault though. Dude was insane. Never liked it there. They always sound mad when they talk.
Oh, I’ll nominate Oregon (freakin driving morons) as worst and all Houston drivers 2nd. I have no problem with Oklahoma drivers.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They don't have anything on Cairo or most anywhere else in the Mid-East. Probably don't have an edge on Korea or Beijing either.
Never been to Bay-Jing but agree with the others. Its like there are no rules at all. same in South/ Central America

IMHO Italians are some of the worst LOL

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never been to Bay-Jing but agree with the others. Its like there are no rules at all. same in South/ Central America
My mom has been to Brazil a couple of times on mission trips, and she said the rules of the road are “watch out you don’t get killed.“ The signs are only vague suggestions that are apparently written in some language other than Portuguese.

When I picked up her and her friend that went with her, they couldn’t believe that I was driving a standard transmission. They both said that the drivers in Brasilia could grind the gears on an automatic transmission…
IMHO Italians are some of the worst LOL
Back in the late ‘90s or early ‘00s, I attended a class with a USAF Master Sergeant, and he had lots of stories to tell about driving in Europe. He said if you were on a mountain road with both lanes of travel going in the same direction and the cars suddenly started moving over to the side, you’d best follow them, because somebody was coming the opposite direction right up the middle of the road.

He also said Italian traffic lights weren’t like they are in the US, where the light turns green, then the first car in line goes, then the second car goes, and so on. Instead, if you’re at a red light, you’d better be ready, because EVERYBODY is going as soon as it turns green.

Latest posts

Top Bottom