Ok help me guesstimate a time line.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Voodoochile

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had my Form 4 check clear on 7/29....I sent the paperwork to Maj on 7/1....I figure I have a little while to go but this time the wait has been pretty easy.....the can was free

centraloklahoma

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is good info from todays Subguns.com posting about the situation there with NFA Branch paperwork examiners:

Elizabeth Feltner came on board this week as the 12th and newest NFA Branch examiner, joining Nicole Dudash, Christina Farris, Nancy Flanigan, Jason Frushour, Sara Jones, Albert Lamberger, Barbara Payne, Dana Pickles, Suzanne Santamaria, William Shipman and Sandra Snook.

FWIW, IMHO, if you have occasion to deal with Ms. Feltner ... or with Ms. Farris or Mr. Pickles, the other two recent hires ... please be patient and polite. They are still getting up to speed in a very complex, confusing world (NFA regs, which even WE debate here daily). If we don't treat them as the enemy, they won't treat US that way in the future.

And FWIW, Edward Saavedra is now officially NFA Branch Chief.

That's it for this week's staffing changes at Martinsburg.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is good info from todays Subguns.com posting about the situation there with NFA Branch paperwork examiners:

Elizabeth Feltner came on board this week as the 12th and newest NFA Branch examiner, joining Nicole Dudash, Christina Farris, Nancy Flanigan, Jason Frushour, Sara Jones, Albert Lamberger, Barbara Payne, Dana Pickles, Suzanne Santamaria, William Shipman and Sandra Snook.

FWIW, IMHO, if you have occasion to deal with Ms. Feltner ... or with Ms. Farris or Mr. Pickles, the other two recent hires ... please be patient and polite. They are still getting up to speed in a very complex, confusing world (NFA regs, which even WE debate here daily). If we don't treat them as the enemy, they won't treat US that way in the future.

And FWIW, Edward Saavedra is now officially NFA Branch Chief.

That's it for this week's staffing changes at Martinsburg.

Good info. Thanks. I am ALWAYS as polite as I can be when I call. Those poor folks are obviously swamped and it is not their fault that the process takes so long. The wait is part of the fun I suppose. :hey3:

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Update:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. NFA Items: SBR GSG-5, TAC 65 Suppressor
2. Form Types: Form 1, Form 4
4. Forms Sent: 6-14-10
5. Check Cleared: 6/29/10 Form 4, 7/8/10 Form 1
6. Pending Date: 7/22/10 form 4, 8/4/10 Form 1
7. Approved Date: ???
8. Forms Received: ???
9. Examiner Name:???

Now that makes me happy. Hopefully I'll get approved before long. WOOHOO!!!

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Called on mine today, it's been almost 60 days since cashing the first check, 90 days total, and it is still not in their system. Maybe I'll get it for X-mas this year...

Strokin04

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Called on mine today, it's been almost 60 days since cashing the first check, 90 days total, and it is still not in their system. Maybe I'll get it for X-mas this year...

I must be lucky because, I dropped both of our packets off to Bryon the same day and my stamp came in today!!!! :slap:

Latest posts

Top Bottom