Ok. Here's my target from today 1/7/17

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dry fire will tighten those up even more. Try it every evening for a week and see what happens, you'll be surprised
I've been telling myself to start doing that. What is your focus when you dry fire? Example: Are you picking a spot on a wall and working on a smooth pull? Are you watching the front sight movement? Any examples would be appreciated.
I have worked a lot on front sight focus and changed the way I grip and it has had very good results.
Thanks.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's some decent results. I plan on going to the range on Monday, going to shoot my new MK IV some, then get down behind my Marlin XT-22tr Bolt Action .22 rifle and test some different .22 ammo out for best accuracy. I'll post up my results afterwards for all to see and guffaw about.
PS. Picked up some blue loctite (blue) today and threw the red stuff away so I won't screw up...Ha!. Front sight should be in Monday and will take and post pic's of install. Can't wait to take it out and see how I like it.

raeken45

Made of wrongthink
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Post yours. I put my targets, the good ones and the bad ones, because I like suggestions and comments (good and bad).
20170106_140419.jpg

Here ya go. Top right is g26, middle is p30sk. 25rds each, 10ish yards, 1 sec between shots. I think once I get used to the HK Lem trigger it will tighten up. That's a nice flyer too!

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ALRIGHT. I KNOW A FEW OF YOU WENT TO SHOOT TODAY, SO POST YOUR TARGETS!!!
If you put them in the trash already, get them out and leave the spaghetti sauce on them.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I didnt shoot any targets today. I went hunting all afternoon and saw nothing. Your targets are looking better all the time. I'm off next week and if I can get loose maybe we can shoot one day and you can shoot some of my stuff.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well I didnt shoot any targets today. I went hunting all afternoon and saw nothing. Your targets are looking better all the time. I'm off next week and if I can get loose maybe we can shoot one day and you can shoot some of my stuff.
Heading to Long beach Tuesday >Friday. Maybe Saturday if your free.

Latest posts

Top Bottom