OK I confess, Amazon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I made the choice to dump amazon a while back and never looked back. I realized that it had ZERO impact on my life or any shopping habits and we ordered a lot from there. Now I just order direct from amazon business providers or some other business.

Did you also go through an amazon addiction phase? I spent thousands there between 2012 and 2015 and realized that most of the items were just impulse buys that didn't make a difference.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My donation from shopping goes to Oklahoma Youth Hunting ...

@Oklahomabassin what the full thing??

And as usual I don't give a **** what you guys think about where I shop. 😇
That’s where mine has been going for years. Relatively speaking, they made out like a bandit earlier this year when I was regularly hitting the $15K limit on my company credit card. It was an expensive spring…

And it’s
Oklahoma Youth Hunting And Shooting Program Inc.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That’s where mine has been going for years. Relatively speaking, they made out like a bandit earlier this year when I was regularly hitting the $15K limit on my company credit card. It was an expensive spring…

And it’s
Oklahoma Youth Hunting And Shooting Program Inc.

Oh good heavens!! I'm a rank amateur! I'm NOT WORTHY!! 😉😂

Yeah, mine too. They are the only charity I've ever had listed and it has, like you, been FOREVER!

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You guys do know that a lot of small businesses sell thru Amazon don't you? When we were in business we got asked to sell thru them but they were just really getting a name then and our site already had one. I think you can still find a few sites pretending to be our site. Least you could a few years ago.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
JD8 a web search is your friend. I find eBay (trash) beats Amazon’s prices mosts of the time and they don’t require you to buy 4 of your items to get free shipping. I usually end up with crap I may need vs what I need.
Amazon doesn’t require me to buy a minimum number of things to get free shipping. And they have the best warranty service I’ve experienced, hands down. Hell, if it’s within the return window, you don’t even have to box it up—a print out the return label and drop it off at a UPS store.

And why would I choose Fleabay over Amazon? eBay has no presence in Oklahoma, while Amazon has a considerable footprint and employs a heck of a lot of our fellow Okies.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Other sites don’t require me to pay $119 dollars a year to get free shipping (last I checked). And I really don’t watch movies, seems the one’s I like are never free. Just don’t order enough anymore to make that worth my while, I’m sure many do.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some like to complain about others views, they complain others are complaining because it doesn’t fit there lifestyles…. Nice try though 🤣

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
You guys do know that a lot of small businesses sell thru Amazon don't you? When we were in business we got asked to sell thru them but they were just really getting a name then and our site already had one. I think you can still find a few sites pretending to be our site. Least you could a few years ago.
Yep...If I find something I want and it's on amazon, I go search the actual business and buy direct.

Latest posts

Top Bottom