OK I confess, Amazon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hate me if you will but I do allot of shopping on Amazon. Have a Prime account with an Amazon CC. It's just too easy and usually one or two day delivery. Just ordered packing tape and glue sticks without putting my shoes on and it will be here tomorrow. I could have waited till morning, got dressed, drove into Tulsa to an office supply and had what I needed in about the same time frame.

Wife has a kindle which she loves and we watch allot of Prime movies. Hanging my head in shame but for now Amazon gets it done.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1635584274783.png

:laugh6:

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well I guess we get what we deserve. I try to do business with the common folk, not rich but these fortune 500 companies are only after your dollars IMO.

Once they drive the common mans companies out they jack the prices WAY up just like Walmart that refuse to match their own in store price.

Maniorty? Please that’s the 99% that wont pay a dollar more while destroying the small business mans dreams.

Easy until it’s gone then first to complain🤑

We’re where we’re at because of this thinking not that I don’t buy from these companies since most of the time now days they’re the only one that has them in stock or they are given the sweet heart deals.

Now who’s gettin trashed🤣🤣🤣🙂🤣🤣. No disrespect except your the hammer they count on.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You could use a phone…. Easier isn’t better….. the supply chain leads to the rich ,like I said JMO they maybe one of the only business in the game if it plays out the way they want. Let’s lock out the small fry and only let the NWO companies compete.

Its easy for you to mow my lawn, is it better? Of course I can complain about the results like most. Lord what’s coming makes me worried.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You could use a phone…. Easier isn’t better….. the supply chain leads to the rich ,like I said JMO they maybe one of the only business in the game if it plays out the way they want. Let’s lock out the small fry and only let the NWO companies compete.

Its easy for you to mow my lawn, is it better? Of course I can complain about the results like most. Lord what’s coming makes me worried.
Phone; you mean where you call the store and maybe you'll get someone from that department, and maybe they'll know what they're talking about...that phone?

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I do it all the time, most will put it on hold. Not like I’m not doing something around the house anyway.

A speaker phone is your friend IMO. i don’t sit around waiting for a cust service rep. just saying. Many have callbacks.

I know its not perfect But Amazon and their vendors are selling as much fake items as ebay now days, in fact most items you order are from third parties.

https://www.foxnews.com/tech/amazon-choice-widespread-fraud-recommendations

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom