OK I confess, Amazon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One thing I learned was don't waist any time checking out your purchase when you receive it. Amazon has a great return policy but you can't wait too long. I ordered an assortment of crimp terminals and without thinking I just stuck them in the shop to be ready when needed. When the need came I discovered they were worse than cheap junk, totally unusable. If I had caught it when the return window was open, no harm no foul. Amazon even pays the return shipping. As it ended up I was out $12. Paid for useless crap.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I try to work with local or small biz when I can. Sometimes the convenience, or almost necessity, has me at Amazon but if I can avoid it easy enough, I do.

The thing that I'm concentrating on more is country of origin. USA first, China last, with everyone else in between.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It is what it is. Once they have you the world changes. Be loyal to companies that do you a solid.

There’s many on this board that do that, will they sell you ammo or their house at last years prices? No, but they do what they can, after all they’re going to have to replace it in the future.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wife and I have been Amazon Prime members for years. We donate a percentage of each purchase to S.A.F. (Second Amendment Foundation)
We also support local stores and vendors when possible. That being said, the savings and convenience of using Amazon, allows for additional funds to support my 2A habit.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A penny for the 2nd and a billion for them for now, so Amazon is pro 2nd…please all theater IMO.

Wait till illegals get 400 or $500k while they tell you we’re out of money for the ss you paid for 4 ot 5 decades. Please.

Latest posts

Top Bottom