OK I confess, Amazon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here is a summary from my account

0A41805C-4C5D-4E41-9A5E-1DE896052FFF.png

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
According to Jim. The bulk going to China, their pockets, and the NWO. You have a breakdown of those millions? Many claim to be pro 2A most unfortunately like the big guys in 2A will never rock the boat like the political machine. All a con game IMO.

Didn’t you hear Biden won, but no audits…please😂😂😂😂🥺😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hmmm, from my limited research, it seems the SAF takes a more moderate stance on 2A than GOA? That wouldn’t sit well with me as far as my donations go.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shopping, schooling, and just about everything else on line is the natural progression of things, and no worse than shopping at big box stores that have put every mom and pop store in the country out of business, not to mention made OUR NUMBER ONE ENEMY Communist China RICH and POWERFUL, selling their counterfeit junk,produced with SLAVE LABOR! We will be lucky if we don't end up being THEIR SLAVE LABOR in the not to distant future! BUY AMERICAN or be Communist China's SLAVE!

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How is it that Sears didnt take this position? They already had the inventory, distribution, local wearhouses and their inventory was cataloged, just put the cataloge on line and you have it.
Lack of forsight?

This guy who ran things. He had weird business decisions.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eddie_Lampert
"He has been criticized by employees and corporate staff for "shredding" his employees in corporate meetings and "being out of touch with reality," as well as for failing to invest in the physical stores, as many of them are deteriorating.[19] During his tenure as CEO, Sears lost around half its value within five years, and closed more than half of its physical stores."

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I shop through smile.amazon my charity is St. Jude Childrens Hospital

Went to lowes yesterday to get heat tape, website said 2 in stock of the one I wanted while I was in the store, nope didn't have any. Lowes employee told me their online inventory is not to be trusted.

Luckily Atwoods was right across the street and had what I wanted

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
JD8 a web search is your friend. I find eBay (trash) beats Amazon’s prices mosts of the time and they don’t require you to buy 4 of your items to get free shipping. I usually end up with crap I may need vs what I need.

Try claiming a warranty when that cheap junk goes bad, I’ve had better luck with the non Fortune 500 companies. Many mom and pops will go though the pain for you, not so much the Amazon or Walmart of the world. JMO

Web search is your friend lol? That doesn't even make sense in this conversation with regards to what I said. eBay is fine for some, but it's just not nearly as efficient and doesn't have near the selection. You also have more shady sellers IMO. Amazon has them too, but they will refund things in a hurry from my experiences.

All this being said we still try to buy locally as a first measure, but sometimes it just doesn't make sense. Considering capitalism/free market and all, the mom and pop stores need to up their game to compete.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Local businesses have the opportunity to change their business activities to offer services or products that customers desire. As the market changes, businesses must change also. Can't blame innovation when you refuse to alter your business practices to match market requirements. We are an here everyday spreading the word about deals on ammo, parts, etc. Think what the costs would be if we tried to buy only from your local gun store.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Shopping, schooling, and just about everything else on line is the natural progression of things, and no worse than shopping at big box stores that have put every mom and pop store in the country out of business, not to mention made OUR NUMBER ONE ENEMY Communist China RICH and POWERFUL, selling their counterfeit junk,produced with SLAVE LABOR! We will be lucky if we don't end up being THEIR SLAVE LABOR in the not to distant future! BUY AMERICAN or be Communist China's SLAVE!

What American made device did you post that from?

Latest posts

Top Bottom