ok i need a belt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soulman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
5.11 leather reinforced belt. 1.5" wide. Bought two. One in black. One in brown. Carry a VMII with a 5" Colt 1911. I also use the belt with a galco OWB for my S&W M&P 9c and also an old Don Hume IWB for my S&W 49 bodyguard. I also have a couple of the 5.11 web belts that are reinforced and 1.5" wide. They are for more casual occasions and work just as well as the leather.

Dakota10986

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got my Kydex reinforced leather belt from Looper leather here in OKC. Very good quality and highly recommended gun belt. The one I got was a black leather 1.5" belt although I know they do make it in a few other leather colors. It cost me $35 plus tax (although the website says $39.99) and the guys working there are really cool to deal with. Their website is www.looperlawenforcement.com and their store in OKC is located at:

2124 S. Prospect
Oklahoma City, OK 73129

(It's on the service road on the east side of I-35 just north of 29th just a few miles south of downtown. Tan building with big red lettering)

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I need a leather belt to use with my VMII 1.5 wide . what belt do you use and where did you get it. also how heavy is your gun holster combo?

thanks
I have several quality gun belts but my favorite of the bunch is definitely my Milt Sparks belt.
I don't remember whether I got it from lasports or topgunsupply...but it was one of those places who had them in stock (at the time).
The Milt Sparks belts are cut on a curve like a broken in belt and they are very comfortable....I find that I can even tighten it up a little more than normally without becoming uncomfortable.
I'm not sure if ebay or any vendors have them in stock currently but I promise you'll like them.
Sparks is probably running a typical 20+week turnaround time for holster orders ans I can only assume it's the same for belts but they are worth the wait, IMO.
In the mean time you might check out something from thebeltman or looper, etc.

I'm not sure how much a G23 loaded w/ 180gr Golden Sabers + K&D Maverick holster + Milt Sparks belt weighs. :anyone:

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
+1 to Soulman. I have a Looper 1.5" kydex reinforced belt now. Worlds better than the Wally world special I had before. Don't underestimate the importance of a belt.

IIRC, the Looper was ~$35 or so.

bigcountryok

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
+1 to Soulman. I have a Looper 1.5" kydex reinforced belt now. Worlds better than the Wally world special I had before. Don't underestimate the importance of a belt.

IIRC, the Looper was ~$35 or so.

Loopers has my vote as well. I think its a great belt for the $$.

I've been wearing one every day since Jan and its holding up pretty well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom