ok i need a belt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow, what a good thread for me. I had been in the market for a belt. After reading the posts here, I decided to go to Looper's. I was impressed at what you get for the price. They didn't have the exact size, but I ordered one. They said 1-2 weeks, so not too bad for a custom belt at that cost.

Thanks again to everyone!!

I can go to Looper's and not even BUY anything! I go just to breathe the air!

Nothing in the world smells as wonderful as fresh, hand tooled leather. :naughty:

Well...maybe ONE other thing. ;)

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been wearing two different Looper Leather belts for 3 years. The only problem is that the kydex in the hole area is breaking into pieces. The leather in that area is still holding up pretty well so the belts are still functional.

farrelltravis

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can go to Looper's and not even BUY anything! I go just to breathe the air!

Nothing in the world smells as wonderful as fresh, hand tooled leather. :naughty:

Well...maybe ONE other thing. ;)

Well, now that you mention it, it did smell quite nice in there!! I do indeed like the smell of leather too! I used to ride horses and in the summer, your pants would always smell like leather from the saddle.

Anyways, I was impressed with Loopers. I have been driving by there for years and years and always wanted to go in. Yesterday I got the chance, and it was a fun little venture!!

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know I know it's home made bread isn't it?

Mmmm...no. :rolleyes2

Think about it...

awww.laymark.com_i_c_c36.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom